As brands collaborating with a vast network of creators – including influencers, fans, and even other partner brands – it can be tough to access the right data insights across the board.
Lengthy email threads, ad-hoc screenshots, and verbal agreements add more noise than they do insight.
During this webinar we will talk about the steps it takes to identify, vet and manage the influencer process.
In this session we will cover how to:
- Identify influencers who have similar interests to your audiences
- Easily search by interests, demographics and other key criterias
- Vet potential influencer data to easily identify fraudulent activity
- Review, discuss and agree on top choices with wider stakeholders
- Analyse the success of influencer content based on performance reports and agreed KPIs